This week we talk about our job interviews that didn't work out and what we took away from these experiences. We also talk about Playdate, going all in on the USB-C lifestyle and how books might not work.
- Abstract: Design workflow management for product design teams using Sketch
- Dribbble Hangtime: One day conference with over 25 talks, workshops and intimate conversations in NYC on June 6th. Get $100 off with the code "layoutfriends".
- PixelSnap 2 for macOS
- Runner Pro
- Andy Matuschak: Why books don’t work
- Animation Handbook by Ryan McLeod
- Easy on Netflix
- Accidental Tech Podcast: 326: Blow Your Redo Stack
- Apple Watch Magnetic Charger to USB-C Cable (0.3 m)
- Fundraiser by Devon Ko: Devon Ko's medical recovery
- Thinking about Design Career Growth - Alberto Orsini
- The Making of a Manager Book by Julie Zhuo
- zenangst/Gray: Tailor your macOS Mojave experience