This week Rafa shares two lessons he's learned as a first time manager, then we talk about some recurring trends in design student portfolios.
- Andrew Rudmann: "This design shit is so much easier than y'all make it out to be."
- Dann Petty: "I use to feel unprofessional for not having a repeatable process"
- Does every idea deserve to be discussed?
- Am I following the wrong people?
- Would any design students like honest feedback on their portfolio?
- If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter
- Google Maps AR First Look