Rafa gets sherlocked and we give tips for how to make the most of feedback sessions.
- Framer for iOS
- Rafa getting sherlocked
- A good gut check to make sure you’re not too far off the mark
- Challenges you to do better
- Brings different perspectives
- Forces you to think about your work critically
- As soon as possible
- At the different stages of a project
- Sketches/wireframes are a great place to start
- Things you need guidance on
- In person
- Share a framer/atomic/invision prototype
- Printing stuff & putting it on the walls
- Explain what kind of feedback you’re looking for?
- Do you want feedback on the general direction?
- Do you want more ideas?
- Do you want to get feedback on the little details?
- 20/80% review
- Do you need feedback on everything or just a specific part?