This week we eat breakfast. Lots of it. We discuss Rafa’s already obsolete TV, pos-purchase monetization and the impact on consumers, the death of privacy and Kevin finally gives an update on his new portfolio that was supposed to ship months ago.
- Letterboxd’s 2018 Year in Review
- LG’s 2018 TVs won’t get AirPlay 2 support
- Post-purchase monetization of TVs and the impact of business models on TV support
- Environmentally-lit UI: Watch face, browser, etc.
- Update on Kevin’s portfolio redesign: Homepages are hard to design
- Free private repos on Github (thank you Microsoft!)